Wednesday, April 25, 2018

T.O.T.G.A.

"We'll live our lives, we take the punches everyday...
We live our lives on different sides
We keep together, You and I.
And live our lives...
Stigmatized.
We gonna live our lives...
Stigmatized." - Stigmatized (The Calling)


...because we are a bunch of rational, logical, cynical broken people.

But if there's one truth that I could confess to you, that is, I was NEVER cynical when I'm with you.
It was like, trusting is a human nature... so natural.

So I keep my distance to be logical, rational, cynical...again. Because that is what natural is for humans.

So I take the punches everyday.
The price of being rational, logical, and cynical.

But your ghost is haunting me.
But it was never fear that I feel everytime you appear.
It is more of pain and a bit of happiness.
Cause deep happiness is actually a sting of pain.
A sting of painful fragments of a distant memory.
The reason why my heart still sings in the music of your strings... attachment.
And because you are a beautiful ghost.
You could keep on haunting me.
Haunt me for the rest of my life.