Thursday, April 05, 2018

Love @ 1st Sight

Those who believe in love at first sight will never stop looking for strangers.

And the only cure for love at first sight is to take a second look.

But you are the one stranger I keep on looking everywhere.
The love at first sight that was never cured by the second look.
And had fallen even badly by the third time.

You are the one stranger I wanted to meet over and over again hoping the right time might be this time around.

The love at first sight so clear to me that it made me protest that love is blind... Because if love is blind... Why is it so clear to see...

I could look into your eyes over and over like its mine.
I could imagine your smile and suddenly it becomes my smile.
I could talk to you for hours and still walk a mile.
I could see your scars and still see you so perfectly sublime.

And suddenly my eyes are so clear... And its you the first thing that I saw.
And until now... I'm still looking at you.

P.s. Your eyes are so pretty that it is a sin that your sight is blurry. Let me see it clearly.