Thursday, March 01, 2018

The Exodus

This is supposed to be my New year's day post, but I did not post it because this is not about new year's resolution.

It is about the Exodus which means... The Continuation.

There would be no New year's resolutions nor New year goals for me this year because I believe that, what is more important than starting over is to actually continue the good things that you've been doing this past year.

So this year, nothing much new for me to do so but to continue being a good mother to my daughter, continue being a good person in my own little way, continue inspiring other people, understanding other people, continue learning the old things as well as the things that I don't really know, continue writing, blogging, reading, playing music, watching movies as well as my surroundings... Just continue LIVING LIFE IN THE MOST FEASIBLE "FULLEST" THAT I CAN.


"If you cannot be a saint, or a monk, or a priest...
...then think of terms of being a hero." - Anne Rice