Friday, December 08, 2017

Dark and Deep

You are the right road at my every wrong turn,
The flower at every deserted plane,
And though right and wrong most of the time looks so the same,
You're the name inside the left side of my brain.

You are the bend at the end of every road that I take,
For it is one thing to love, another thing to be happy, and another thing to be right.
And you are the grey zone in between them all.
Blurring all the possibilities and probabilities.
Blurring all that has been blurred before.
But I can see you clearly.
I know my heart can feel you as clear as the crystal between us.
And I guess, the gods has their way of teaching us the hardest lesson.
I know it now.
Finally I was able to wear the shoes that I thought and I swore I will never ever walk with it.
But I'm wearing it now, and I finally understood why it is so hard to walk away.
Love does not have to be always right.
And it is the last lesson that I would wanted to learn... But I'm learning it now.
Loving wrong might look so right, could feel so right... But it will still be wrong.

So help me God to walk away.

For right and wrong are two very different thing...
But most of the time they look so the same.