Saturday, September 02, 2017

Thief Ghost

I got this feeling that I have a ghost follower here in my blog, and she is a biggie when it comes to movie industry, and she's getting some of my insights here in my blog, putting it in a blockbuster movie and making it all look like her original work.
But I know mine.
I know my creations.
I know my ideas.
Just hoping you might want to give me some acknowledgments, after all, you are the one getting all the money from your blockbuster movies and you are the one getting all the trophies from different award giving bodies and its all because I'm no one in the industry but just a blogger with an insight and not knowing what to do when some big sharks steal my ideas.

I'm watching you.
Don't force me to blog about your scripts taking lines from my blog without my permission.