Thursday, September 07, 2017

The Rise And Fall of The Songwriter

In music, the singer is just the body that gives the song a physical appearance. The lyrics is the heart because it gives the meaning and the message, and the songwriter is the soul for he becomes the beginning of a song. And the rhythm is actually the vanity that links the 3 of them.

And you are the lyrics in my music.

That boy in my favorite song.
The name in every titles.
The potion I'm drunk in.
The ocean I'm drowned in.
The one that got away...
The one who came back...
The second chance...
The second first...
The second look...

You're the one who can get me high... So high, like a drug in my veins.
You always do...
So when I'm up there, I can't help but fall... For there's no way to go but to fall down.
I kept on falling for you.
While you keep on catching me over and over and put me on top again..
Then I fall again for you.

I guess, love has its own way of taking you up so that you can fall in love again.

The cycle of my attachment to you.

Like you are the only fragments in my mind.