Monday, September 25, 2017

Double Three

For the perfects need no improvements anymore.
But woe to those who have no room for a change.
For what is worse than having one step forward and two steps back is the one who is stagnant.
So I rather have the flaws of imperfection.

I'm not jealous of their perfect lives.
I'd rather see the scars of every battles we've shared.
And in the midst of a still dark night,
I'd rather have you by my side than seeing the daylight without you.

For I know this is just for a moment.
The once we thought we can never make through are just a distant memory now.
And look at me, I made it out alive.
Still breathing, still smiling.

And I just laugh now when I remember the saddest days.
I still cry when I look back at the sweetest times.
I am happier each and every day.
For I am moving forward and I'm not stuck.