Sunday, February 26, 2017

The Fire and the Dragon

What would you do?
If the dragon has lost its fire in his throat?
No more fire burning...
And pain has been a constant companion that it doesn't hurt anymore.
No...
Pain does not hurt anymore.

Like a past buried deep within...
It was never gone.
Its just buried deep within.
And you could dig it up over and over...
Pain strikes you but it doesn't hurt anymore.

For you were my biggest mistake.
That one thing that I greatly regret.
And life gets that Domino effect When I've committed my very first mistake...
He was my first mistake.

Bloodstained.
A little pain.
Then our eyes never meet.
I've got burned from the heat.
Its painful but it doesn't hurt anymore.

My heart can no longer scream
From the pain...
Cause it doesn't hurt anymore.

It doesn't hurt anymore...
But I'm not numb...
I just get used to it.

Like a dragon who lost its fire but still keeps on breathing.
Searching
Burning
Til he gets used to it.

Living in pain... But it doesn't hurt anymore.