Friday, February 10, 2017

Crimson Scar


The sun rises and sets on your face
And soft is the memory of your voice like lace
Your smile crosses my mind like an unwelcomed grace
And dark is the path of this labyrinth maze.


And time gushes forth in my nostalgic gutter
Its slipping and I want to rewind it faster
And I know it will end and start again with you in there
So I have to chase it even if it leaves me in poignant ponder.


The melody out of tune but still remains my favorite
Like a rough slide to the present memory and wanting to get stuck in it
And though the cold bitter winter is freezing my sick feet
I'll stay painfully awake than to face a numb death of defeat.


And your face is the moon in the sky full of stars
Shining like the only Venusian in Mars
Pure is the meant and the fate is a scar
And crimson is the color of a love so far.