Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Old But Beautiful


What is beauty?

My epitome of beauty is the strength of the one who owns it.

I believe that old people are the most beautiful people.

I always get mesmerized at those old grandpa's and grandma's wearing that wrinkles on their faces.
For me it is a picture of a thousand beautiful sunsets. Every wrinkled skin has a story, every line has a trace of either joy or pain, every crinkle is a tale of either tears or laughter.

Those lines are the living proof of a life lived.
A life survived.
A life exist.

And those lines are the real testimonies of strength.

I believe that old people are the strongest.

They may no longer be physically fit but their strength is deep within their souls that no one can take away.

Strong minds
Strong hearts
Strong souls

Old people possess that kind of strength that the youth can only admire.

Eventually, we'll get there someday...
And I hope and I pray that when I get there...
...I do have a lot of strength to share.