Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Second Direction : Break a Leg

This year, it is my second time to (again) direct, write the script (including the music and lyrics) of another musical Christmas play.

I'm hopeful this year that, again, this musical play will bag another award.
Actually, I'm hoping for a back to back prize.

So much for my hopes, but yes, I could still remember how hard it was for me last year to convince the producers to support my play, because the truth is, no one believed in me last year. Not a single soul aside from mine. I've got a lot of discouragements and criticisms from everyone telling me that I will never gonna make it. But I strived. Making the lowest possible budget for the play. And when finally I've got a 98% score from the judges, that's when everyone seemed to be supporting me all the way. Not that I'm holding grudges, I'm just saying it as a matter of fact.

Anyway, as pressure starts to sprout inside me, I just would like to thank everyone who supported me... thank you for your contribution to my confidence. And to those who did not believe in me, those who discouraged and criticized me, thank you also because you made me stronger.

So to wrap up this holiday season, I wish everyone a blessed Christmas.