Tuesday, August 16, 2016

WeAk



You think I'm weak...
I think you're wrong.

Its not that I'm too weak to fight for what I want, it's just that I know that it's wrong to fight for it.

Let alone those people who use "YOLO (You only live once)" as an excuse for themselves to do something wrong.

I'm not weak to fight, it's just that I'm in a wrong battle and I cannot stand to stand up for something wrong.

I'm strong enough to bend even to break for what I believe is right and for doing what is right.


And it is not an act of weakness nor cowardice to bleed, to bend, to break or even to turn your back when you're on the verge of doing something not just stupid but definitely wrong.

I believe in YOLO but I also believe that when you're in dilemma of choosing between what makes you happy and what is right, choose what is Right... for you will never be genuinely happy when you're not in peace. When you know that at the back of your mind, your happiness caused someone else's pain.


...when you love wrong, it doesn't mean that love is gone. For no one wrote this book of love that we always knew. But even though love is real, if it's wrong, then for Christ's sake! stop it. Loving is not owning. Don't be so selfish to covet someone else's love just to be happy. Your love does not become less when you don't own it, and neither it is greater when you have it.

P.s. Never use YOLO to justify your wrong actions.
I do believe that we only live once and that we learn from our mistakes, but I also believe that we should learn from other's mistakes as well.
We are NOT meant to live to make all the mistakes this world has to offer just to learn, because if we do, our lifetime won't be enough to make all those mistakes and we'll just die without doing anything right. And that is sad.
You only live once, but if you live it right, then once is enough.