Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Poor and Beautiful

 

Would you exchange seats with me, you poor and beautiful.
It's cold and raining outside
But you look at the window and see the view so beautiful.
This life is not perfect.
This world is not perfect.
You are poor but damn so beautiful.
And if only the world knew what real riches are,
Then you won't be poor - but only so damn beautiful.
But even red and green becomes black and white in the eyes of the beholder.
In this world where gray is not just in between but everywhere,
Then fill my world with colours
Only you could paint.
For you are a portrait of a thousand sunsets on a dirty canvas - poor and beautiful.
Mixed up to complete the puzzle,
Detached yourself and collide with me.
For destiny is different from love, but the conspiring universe bind them together... and it is you!
Let alone the deaf to hear for I would still hear your beating heart in the midst of silence and noise and whatever is in between.
Let alone the blind to see for I will still know you in the dark.
I'll sit with you and paint rainbows on a black night
That only you and I could see.
For if this world is rich then let them be.
Sail on yacht, build their universe.
We'll draw our galaxy on sands again and again, let alone the waves wash it over to the sea.
For I won't get tired creating dreams and make them all come true and make them all over again with you if ever they knock down.
For in our bruises and wounds,
I can see a light shining through.
Like rays of sun trying to break through the cuts of the clouds, it's a masterpiece that I'm mesmerized at.
For my eyes are all set before you and I can't take them off.
For poor me so damn in love to a beautiful YOU.