Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Twist of Charles and Oliver



It is funny to realize that in spite the fact that's right off bat, I still can't help but check you out once in a while.
And the more funny thing is that, even though I'm hurting, I still want to see it in my naked eye. And yes, once again, you whipped my heart and tore it apart like no other can. And that feeling called pain is once again drowning me... and you don't care. And the worse, I have to have faith in God that he has a plan for all of these pains. Not that I don't want to believe in it, but believe me, during these times, it it easier to quit.

How could you just walk away like that? I can't believe I had fallen in love with a monster without a heart. How could you just mock me after what I've been through because of you. I wanted to hate you. Right now I do hate you.

You are a heartless father.
You are a heartless husband.

And I can't believe God gave me you.
You ruined my idea of love.
You destroyed the reputation of love.
You made me curse fairy tales.
You made me bitter in every way life has to offer.

You ruined me.

And worse, you don't care.
You never did.

I wish the pain will just vanish like Amelia in the clouds.

You will never know this pain, because you don't have a heart to feel.

You will never, ever feel the feeling of losing because you're a monster.

You are not capable of loving.

I hate myself for loving you.
And I hate myself more for still loving you.

God grant me real happiness, and even if it's not with you.

Blessed are the shallows for depth they'll never find hence, they'll never drown.

And you are the epitome of shallowness... for it is shallow to have not a heart.

And though pain is reigning my heart, I thank God I have one.