Monday, September 14, 2015

The Ballad of Sunsets, of Shooting Stars, of Broken Dreams and Lullabies, and the Breaking of Dawn




For you will never realize the pain of the left behind... because I never left you, it is you who abandoned me.

They say - Who you think of when you're busy is more important than who you think of when you're idle and lonely.

I wonder after all that we've been through, those times that we are apart and lonely, did I ever crossed your mind when I couldn't even touch your heart.

It is one thing to be sad and another thing to be lonely and another thing to be both at the same time.

Sometimes I can't help but ask God why it is so unfair, everytime I see your smile like everything in your life is at the right place while I'm here juggling, struggling and lonely. Am I the only one who had done a mistake? Why am I the only one paying for it?

I had to admit that it hurts me to believe that you don't love me any more, that you remember me as just a distant memory of a mistake.

Am I too hard to love? When loving is free? Does God find it hard to love me too?

There was a time when the pain is hurting me so bad that I can no longer see forever in your eyes. But that was long gone and just when I thought I had moved on, there you are again, stupid Cupid pierced my heart again. When it will ever be... that fairy-tale come true. That forever as they say.

There are some questions that keep on haunting me like - am I the one that got away? Do you ever think of "If only"? Is love better the second time around or the cracks are so bad enough that it can never be whole again?

When love has to cry... does it need to die?

And when can you say that it stand the test of time?

When you closed that door, I know I did not knock but I was there sitting the whole time waiting for you to come out... but it did not happen.

It still hurts.

I guess there are some wounds that time can never heal.

And only miracle can.

Maybe YOU are that miracle.

I hope YOU are MY MIRACLE.