Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sonata of Calje Sto. Tomas



Not because you're a good friend means you are the right man for me.

Don't get me wrong, if only it could be that simple I could have love you with all my heart and never let you go... but love as we know it is complicated.

Not because you are perfect means you are the right man for me, for in the end it is never about imperfections but acceptance.

And yes, you are perfect as perfect and sometimes I wonder how perfect we could be together. We are effortlessly compatible beyond compare and even people around could notice it. The way you read my mind like nobody can... really that's amazing. The way you tell me things like you know me better than I know myself, yeah, that's surprisingly great. And if only things were different I could have spend the rest of my life with you, but perfection doesn't guarantee happiness and I need to be happy.

And because YOU know me too well that even you could tell to whom I could find my happiness.
That even YOU knows that it is not with you.

I'm so sorry!

If only he didn't break my heart.
If only my heart still holds the key then I would have given it to you. But the key is long gone and He holds it. Though, it could have been you holding it.

Somewhere out there lies my happiness and he doesn't care. It make no sense, I know, why do I keep on searching happiness at the same place I lost it? Because that happiness that I've lost is the only happiness that I know could complete the puzzle in me.

Love could make us stupid but I don't care anymore, I've been using my brains all my life but it only led me to heartaches. So I guess I'll use my heart from now on to finally find happiness.

Happiness that only the one who stole it from me could actually give it back to me.

Maybe time will...
Finally come when I won't be needing a key to open my heart...
Then I will choose you over him.

I know I will.

I will choose YOU.