Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Shattered Glass, Broken Mirrors and Beautiful Reflection

When my idle mind strikes, too many questions and ideas start popping like bacteria proliferating in a glass tube. Sometimes it worth the talk and sometimes it worth the blog.

I asked myself a while ago which one do I prefer, the man who will catch me when I fall or the man who will pick me up when I crashed on the ground broken into pieces.

So here's my answer:
I prefer a man who will pick me up when I crashed on the ground and broken into pieces. Because, a man who will catch you when you fall loves you only at your best but a man who will pick you up loves you in spite of your brokenness, he sees your beauty in spite of your scars, knows you're the right one for him in spite of your imperfections, feels the happiness in spite of the frowns.

He picks you even though you are broken like glass ready to pierced through his palms.

For love bears all things and endures all things... but most of all... it accepts all things.

Have a great Ber months ahead... ber... ber... ber...