Sunday, September 27, 2015

Painted Canvas


Your face is a picture of a thousand sunsets,
And I could just sit on the edge of the earth risking the fall.
To glance you so high, up in that blue sky, wishing I could fly.
Wondering if you might wanna look down, look down upon me.


If love suffers long, how long could it endure eternity.
If love is kind, how could it give when there's no more to give.
If love believes all things, how could you lie sincerely.
If love hopes all things, how could it face another day to live.
If love never fails...
Love made me bitter
When God is love...
Does God made me bitter.
But look us now...
Look at us now.

And the beauty of all the sun rays of the day,
Transcends like there ain't be tomorrow waiting, but I'm still waiting.
And yet the air fills my breath, I woke up alive but broken.
Drowned with those tears I have to admit but I can't deny it.

And those earthen vessels I tried my best to keep,
They are all broken now.
Young blood, child's eyes.
Innocence ain't no better than ignorance.
And the raging spirit created me a monster I'm scared of...
Set me free.

Everyone is broken... broken by the rule of love.

But isn't it the picture remains beautiful.