Thursday, September 24, 2015

31

I've got nothing much to say today except for the fact that now I have regrets. When I look back, I see how far I've come but I can't escape the reality of my mistakes.

And yes, someone once told me that immaturity is when you never had regrets in life.

Well now I got it all coming.

And though I've learned a lot from my mistakes, still, I regret them now, and though even if I have the chance to bring back the time, I know I would still do those things, still, I regret them. It is the feeling of regret even though you know that without those mistakes you can never be wiser.

Shame on you you fool me once.
Shame on me you fool me twice.

But it's not about being a fool, I know exactly what I'm doing,

I am not naive... I just love you enough to pretend to be.