Thursday, August 13, 2015

Love Song For No One

I'm singing this sad song
As empty as my heart
Nobody seems to know
I'm tearing apart

She said guard your broken life and heart the same
As he whispers - I'll pick up the broken pieces scattered
Then I question whether time or fate is to blame
Watching every walls shatter.

I'm here again walking alone and you're in my mind
On this same street over and over
Cause I know you've been here a thousand times
But I never see you here, I wonder

And I remember we both love action movies
Mission impossibles and Bourne trilogy
We talked about pop celebrities A1, blue, Backstreet boys, westlife in coffees

I'm always jealous on you and that rat
And you just keep on understanding me
You think I'm a childish brat
How I wish you know my heart and see

Your smile hides something, I know
The way your eyes glide on each way I go
But time and fate and destiny and tides are low
We move on as we grow

Let me find myself in you
Cause I lost it somewhere
Somewhere I lost my happiness too
But I was never been there

Lonely is the heart that sings this song
Like a table for two but I'm the only one sitting there
Imagining things that I long
I'm painting your face sitting on that chair

I hope this song flies to you
And the message it carries beneath
My hopes, my prayers all in blue
As I sigh in deepest breath