Friday, August 21, 2015

51440156019211313518

Suddenly I got that feeling of emptiness
Knowing that you'll be going faraway
Summer is over and rainy days and madness
Got me shiver like it's the end of my days

And that love never spoken
Like a poison gas inside me
My heart just knows that it's falling and falling and it's fallen
I bet it's so easy to see

And you have that place in my heart
I don't know what to call it
But by the time we're apart
I know it's empty and I can't contain it

And if all roads lead to you
I wouldn't mind the walking
Like a lark singing the same old blues
I wouldn't mind the bearing

And that little time we shared
I'm glad I cherished it in every way
All the laughs and the love and the care
I just hope you're feeling the same way

And those secrets we keep
We said til grave we'll meet
That trust we give and receive
Somehow I know will never leave

And I wait for that day to come
The day God will finally reveal what the yes means
And I know you'll be there waiting with a song
As our longing lips sealed with each other's kiss.

Our love might be unspoken
But each smile speaks more
Our love might be unspoken
But I know it's true and sure and pure.


I made it obvious... I said it in this Love song.