Wednesday, June 24, 2015

E. L. I.

How can you tell if the risk is worth taking?

I guess, it is worth taking if you've got only one reason enough to take it.

For me, one reason is enough, cause it means you don't have to look for a thousand reasons just to take it. For me, one reason is more than a thousand reasons cause it means that one reason is reasonable enough compare with those thousands of petty shallow reasons tricking your mind of it's quantity.

And one reason is enough for me to take the risk...
To die for you...
And to live for you...
To sacrifice my all...
To laugh harder when you laugh...
To cry harder when you cry...
To be hurt more when you're in pain...
To be proudest when you shine the brightest...


And never in my wildest dream that I've dreamed that I could love this way...

That love that they say "the unconditional"...

And I'm feeling it with you...

You're the one gift enough for me more than a thousand splendid things the world has to offer...

You are my everything...
My all...


Everything Love Is...
Everything Life Is...