Friday, June 20, 2014

The Forgotten Faith

Its been such a long time since I have felt this way. And it took me by surprise because I swear I've already settled my heart to solitude. I was happy alone. But then you came and you made me realize the difference between being safe and being sound, the difference between being free and having a home, the difference between pain and emptiness.
But there's a long road ahead and it ain't an easy road. I'm not really sure if you're with me or if I do really want you to be with me but only time can tell. And if time is on our side, I would really love for you to hold my hand and never let go. Because this time I want it for the rest of my life until i die.

And thanks for keeping your promise. Simple things you do makes me change my mind and believe again in those things that I already lose my faith in...
Thanks for making me believe again that love is real.