Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Vindicated... if God did not give us what we wanted, its because He has a better plan for us than our plans for ourselves. Meagan Young, the first Filipina who bagged the Miss World crown. She just made history out of the urban legend that Philippines will never have it. The first time I saw Meagan way back starstruck batch 2, she was just 14 years old, she was already my bet. And when she was cast out for the final four, I thought this show just made a mistake for not making her the grand winner. After sometime when she transferred from one network to another and still not noticed, I thought she is like a beautiful bird in a cage, she has a lot to prove but she just can't spread out her wings because nobody believes in her capability. She was my silent favorite, and waiting for her to make it big. Until she did. When she won Miss World Philippines I was not surprise because I always thought she is good and great at the same time, so when finally crowned as the Miss World 2013, she is vindicated. After all her lost battles, finally she is vindicated. Her crown to most means victory, but for me its an inspiration, that God knows what He is doing, that God will prove His promise, His better plan. And I know to myself that soon I will, too, will be vindicated. After a lot of lost battles recently, I know soon I will win, a better battle, a bigger glory than what I've been fighting for. I have faith, so at this very moment I'm claiming it... I AM VINDICATED.