Saturday, July 27, 2013

rock of ages

The greater part of /is unknown

I might lose a diamond by collecting stones but you are my rock and my fortress... a diamond could never rock my world like you do.
I'm scared to fall asleep for you might not love me anymore when I wake up tomorrow.
Was it my fault that we were never together, was I too friendly that it made you think that we can never be more than friends? Or was it you who never had the courage, who was so scared of saying what you really feel? Or maybe I was the coward one too cause I never said a word either. Either way this is now the life that we are living... forever in the past... that I hope not.
And it so funny that it all falls back and goes back to you... like a destiny I cannot ran away from.
But the sad part of the story is that the past is so filthy... so filthy that I'm not even sure if you still want to hold it... and neither me is sure... but I still wanted to try... even if it means dipping my fingers into the mud.

So sleep now my rock and my fortress and don't you worry for tomorrow I still love you and the only thing that will change is the depth of my love for it will grow deeper each day you wake up... and until the day that you will no longer wake up... I'll still love you at the other side of your sleep. I love you.