Monday, January 02, 2012

Well_come




Life goes on... so as the year ends, I'll walk away from the past and face the new year full of hopes and aspirations in life.

The past year has been a tough year for me. It started with a memo from my work place, then a month later 2 medical cases were charged against me. Though, somehow I passed them all (thank God!)... another test came again, this time the rain poured on my personal life and it was like a strong typhoon, hurricane everywhere and all I can do was cry. I cried a lot last year, and the tears I cried somehow washed away the pains. And now I look at it as a good riddance. My health was not so good as well, I suffered a lot last year that is why I'm really looking forward for 2012.

But though 2011 was tough, I'm still thankful for: my family who has always been there. My friends who never leave my side especially when I was at my darkest moments. Got my new apartment. Got a lot of new things for my home. Got a new part-time job aside from my full-time job at the hospital. Gained friends and losed the fake ones. Realized the worth of that person (I hope I will never lose you). Gained acquaintances. Down loaded my song of the year. Got my new laptop. Got my Passport. Got wiser. Learned a lot. Faith tested and still holding on. Got God still and always in my life.


So I hope for a better year this year. God grant this to me. Amen.