Friday, January 27, 2012

Universe (Part 1.25) ♥♥♥



I can't help it... I just can't contain what's in my heart right now... its over flowing, its overwhelming. Its all YOU.

I'm so, so in love with YOU.

I am so Over inspired that I cannot even finish writing this song that I've started... it goes...

- its not my first time to fall, not my first time to fall
but its the first time I landed in love, I've landed in your arms
like the first time we kissed, that kiss so beautiful
then you wrapped me in your arms, bedazzled with your charms

Let the time stand still
cause you know forever i will
stay by your side
love you with all my might

let the time prove to you
forever i will be true
i'll never let go of your hand
even if its a dead end.


eerrrr... my song is so raw but i can't think for the perfect words right now, i can't think of nothing else, no one else but YOU.

okay, i surrender!!!

yeah... I LOVE YOU ♥♥♥