Wednesday, December 14, 2011

23



Comedy is for funny people...
NOT for happy people... because if you're happy, then you don't need those comedians to make you smile.

Suddenly I'm in a trance of oblivion, examining myself, my deepest emotions. Then I asked myself, did I really moved on? Did I dwell in the pain for such a short period of time that I wasn't able to realize that I was only lurking in the shadow? Did I tarry myself to leave everything behind hence I forgot the sense of pain and now its lurking and trying to find its way to me. Did I runaway from pain? Then maybe I ran too fast that is why it did not catched me, but now that I'm tired of running, I can suddenly hear its footsteps, closer and closer to me.When you run and reached the line, there's nothing more to run for. And my past will always be mine and I'm tired of remembering it but forgetting it all would mean forgetting my future as well, because they all seemed to be connected and twisted with each other and to cut those strings would only lead to a more complicated miserable life. So I'd rather have a string attached.

Freedom is a word they only say but never really had. And those who have it are far more lonely than those who are in chains - if you know what I mean.

So here it is to wrap up the year. Its actually more of a shit but not because it is a shit that it is a cold shoulder... remember... not all those who put a shit on you is your enemy and not all those who gets you out of the shit is your friend.

But I'm looking forward for the better year. Maybe the reason why this year is not that good is because God wants me to appreciate the next year, the better years to come.

I can't wait but I have to be patient

Welcome to my life 2012 (23)

May God's Love and Blessings shower upon me. Amen.