Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Calje Sto.Tomas (Part 3)



Another turning point a fork stuck in the road, time grabs you by the wrist directs you where to go, so make the best of this test and don't ask why,its not a question but a lesson learned in time...

Just what would I do if I never had you?

Where would I be, what else could I become if not because of you.
Thank you for making it all happened for me.
I always have that faith in you, and no matter how many times you disappoint me, my faith in you will always be the same... solid like a rock.

For all that I have done, I must have done something right to deserve all these.

I thank God everyday for having you in my life.

And if I could choose another... I will never dare choose another but you...
Thanks Dad! You'll always be my hero.
Thank You Lord forgiving me a good father. Amen.