Saturday, October 08, 2011

Run




1 Corinthians 9:24 (KJV) “Know ye not that they which run in a race run all but one receiveth the prize? So run that ye may obtain.”


Maybe this race is not about winning but reaching the finish line. Maybe it’s not about getting the first place. Maybe it is about who is with you as you run that race, and that no matter how long it will take you to reach the finish line, no matter how tired and down you are, no matter how many times you disappoint the one who is with you, still He will never leave you.
I believe that we all have our own prizes, but that prize is not going to be there at the end. Because what we don’t realize is that, our prizes had been there all along with us. Our prize is actually that one person who bears with us as we run along. They are our priceless prizes and it has always been there with us. And it has always been Jesus, our loving Savior.

At this moment I’m confused and worried but I’m letting God to have His own way. I’m putting everything in your hands Lord… it is safe in there.


Thank you Lord for the inspirations in life. From simple messages, smiles, a kiss on a cheek that goes way beyond... it made me realize how much you still and will always love me no matter how many times I disappoint you, leave you, hurt you and let you down.

I love you Lord! Amen.