Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Cry... I nod... So I'll Walk



"Y" is will lock in road...
"Why" is a question that gives you eternal flame of will to find answers on the never ending road... that is why it is the word locked on the road of life.

"I cry, I nod, so I'll walk" is the same as "Y is will lock in road"



"People can tell"
Our eyes cannot lie what our mouth denies.
Our actions cannot hide what we feel inside.

Everytime I hear love songs from the radio, its funny how it never reminds me of my first boyfriend (who is now my ex) nor my first heart broken... but it is you that suddenly pops up immediately in my mind when in fact you're just my friend... we've been friends like forever...

I love it when you sing to me... because you're not good at it and it makes me laugh out loud and all of a sudden I could just forget all the problems I have in my life.

You're not trying but you always manage to put a smile on my face.

I wonder if you feel the same way too...

So afraid that this is again just another one sided feelings.

And I wonder if ever I could wait just a little longer, could we be together then??? Cause we seem to be always paralleled to each other.
When I was single you are with her, when you two broke up I was with another... when we broke up, you have found someone else... but we are always there for each other, listening when even the the one we are with are so deaf to us... I'm glad to have you as a friend... but its making me weak... through the years, its like we lurked all are deepest affections towards each other somewhere. And now its haunting me... and if it haunts you too, what should we do now?

Sometimes I ask myself why are we so scared?
Then I just smile and say to myself, maybe because we treat each other so special that we are scared that we might hurt each other, then that would be unbearable.
We are scared because we indeed love each other?
Dream on? am I dreaming the sweetest dream in the bitter reality?

Till then I'll let God lead the way until our roads finally meet.

See you soon!!!