Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Scorpion's Sting





(This is the sequel of my last year's post - " Year Of The Capricorn")


So the new show begun after the Capricorn died.
The Centaur , believing he had won the prize being the new actor in the scene became so greedy of the audience. So its true, that power given to good people become better and power given to bad people become worse. But I've seen good people do bad things and bad people do good things... so where did the Centaur belonged?

That is the question never meant to be answered...

Until one day I woke up and realized that I don't care anymore (wherever the Centaur belonged) because he chose to live like a horse and ran away from me. And there's nothing I can do but to accept again the pain the way I accepted the painful death of the Capricorn.


The new show ended that way.

A fairytale turned into tragedy- and the saddest part of it all is that... its real.


And that very morning while I was mourning for the Centaur, a Scorpion bit me and its sting overcame the pain that the Centaur has left me.


The Scorpion's sting that was meant to be that way, not fatal but stingy.


That Scorpion that has been lurking around everywhere with its watchful eyes that watched the Capricorn died and the Centaur ran away. And its heart that is so small that I couldn't see.


As I finally moved on away from the Centaur with the Scorpion still waging its tail... another Capricorn resurrects...

The oldest Capricorn it is.

And it has always been that way... though how many times it died... again...

The resurrection.

"O! Lord's call, am I it?"

"Hail! Come angel,pay!"

But in the end... it is still..."Grill or all vague"


*Dedicated to those 3 anagrams*

*A tribute to "Own Brand" - the one who introduced to me the art of anagrams... that is another anagram.*