Tuesday, August 02, 2011

False Pretension

after my longest hiatus in pretension... no way to lurk again my reality.
i told myself once that i will never get drowned in a glass of water... so sure about what i've said then one day i woke up dead... drowned in just a single drop of this universal solvent mixed with NaCl... did my confidence failed my capacity? did i underestimate that glass and its revenge is just a drop but enough to drown me?


so i search for that oxygen that will somehow revive me.

i wander because i wonder how far i could go leaving the light.

i was lost and i cannot even find myself inside of me.

yes i got drowned by this fairytale so i was dead in reality.

i can't turn back because there is no more home...
wandering everywhere... so this is what you call freedom... its funny i never felt being chained before.

to drown is nice because you wake up sober.

for a long time i wander away from You... he took me away from You... but i'm here again begging for forgiveness but not promising that i will never wander again... because i know i will. but next time i wander i will bring You with me. for security purposes, for selfish reasons... because i just can't live without You Oh! Lord.