Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Loud Silence






It’s a long way from there to here…
Longer way to go back…
But the longest is the way to where you are.

Do you have any clue of what it is like to be next to you?
You don’t cause you are you and you can never be next to yourself.

Then I tell you
It is a rush
Like a crashing waves
Like a falling rock
Like a hanging dry leaf that clings to the bough.


I don’t have the key to your heart
So I guess I’ll just knock
But you seem not to hear me
So I guess I have to knock harder
And if you still ignore me…
I’ll knock till your door crashes down then we’ll be face to face.


Does the river know where He is going?

And if He doesn’t…
The universe conspires.


I wish my path will end before your face
But if it doesn’t…
I hope your heart will lead you at my front door
So I will not lock it
Till you dare to come in.

I’m tired but I keep on walking
Cause… It’s a long way from there to here…
Longer way to go back…
But the longest is the way to where you are.