Sunday, February 28, 2010

Opaque And Opacity





In the calmness of the night I imagine conversations with God. And it is frustrating to realize that I search for answers but there was none. Maybe because I’m asking the wrong questions. To become what I became was a long story.



I drink the water for He (Jesus) drunk the wine. For He died for me and so I have to live for Him. Which is easier… to live or to die?





Today I finally woke up

Because your bite stings

And the pain kept me awake

Like a lethal venom that never kills.





Let me cry tonight

For tomorrow I need to be alright

It was the wish I wished I might

Though I’m losing grip, I hope I could still hold on tight.





No one knows my heart

And neither they could read my mind

For the truth is just an opinion we make to believe

Transparency turning blurry then opaque.