Saturday, September 15, 2007

Conspiracy

Conspiracy 101:Heaven's Little Secret

Conspiracy 102:The Old Book



Three years ago, my big brother was preparing for his CPA board exams. During that time I was still in third year college. I dreamed one night that Nostradamus gave me a little handy book, a very old one that has all the formulas of life. It was actually a kind of a weird book that I could hardly explain how it looks like. In my dream, I was trying to give that book to my brother but I was not able to do so just before I woke up. Unfortunately, my brother did not make the board exams. I told that dream to him after he had recovered from his failure.

Last year, I was the one preparing for my Medical Technology Board exams and my brother told me that since the book in my dream is still with me, he told me that maybe I will pass the board exams. Fortunately I did. But I believe that passing that board exams was not actually because of the book in my dream but because God helped me.

The dream occurred again to me this time but in my dream, I gave that book away to someone I never knew.

I guess I have to share the hidden credenda of that old book I have kept in my dreams for 3 long years.

So I fare thee well with a grateful heart.