Saturday, January 27, 2007

Reality Check





Just saw “Blood Diamond” lately and it was a good movie plus to owe the fact that it was a freebie… any better than that? Huh!

Very moving, actually. I end up feeling sorry and at the same time angry with what is happening in our world.


Did God really left this place a long time ago? After all that we’ve done, could He still forgive us?... is Danny Archer right? Oh! well, so much pondering, though.


So much to ponder about that movie. I end up frustrated.


Anyway, last wednesday was my first formal meeting with the consultants and it was damn right eerie to talk without anything to say, actually… so I end up screwing my lines… hahaha!!! But it was alright. I don’t give a damn. Anyway it ended up good... if that is to count the foods on top of the tables after. Hahaha!!!



After the tiring weeks of non-stop work and after-work rehearsals, finally, the show was over and we’ve done a great job bagging the grand prize and applause from the viewers. But again, I mess up during the real act… but it was okay because the show went on just right… and it wouldn’t matter if some would actually criticize us because we understand that that is an act of insecurity… duh! Hahaha!!!


Lastly, I’m hoping to finish all my requirements for my job. I need to break it before the deadline. God help me!!!



So here I am, twisting my hair… a song playing in my head that goes…

I've seen this place a thousand times
I've felt this all before...
I know this face I'm wearing now
I've seen this in my eyes...And though it feels so great, I'm still afraid
I've caught myself smiling alone... blah! blah! blah!


Its time for reality check, though!