Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Smashing Pumpkins



I’m not sure if I’m living my life the way I should live it.



It’s damn eerie to feel this way. It is hard to leave but harder to be left out. It is hard to think but harder to realize that somehow, another bygone year will pass you by with so much to live for but nonetheless without a single reason for it.



It makes perfect sense to think that none of these make sense at all.



It is hard to wait but harder to anticipate.



And so poignancy strikes back again yet life must go on.



Let me tell you a story about “it” and the “other” it.



Both have their own little way of similarities with each other. They have the same kind of windows that open wide yet black curtains hide what is within.



Both have the same color, the same width and perhaps even height.



Both play the same kind of game, though the “other” it strikes better to my reckoning, but that is because I haven’t seen the “it” playing it yet.



The “other” it looks better in regards to other’s reckoning and somehow, I agree. But there’s something about “it” that makes me flinch back against the wall and stay just in between both of them.



They play hard but I play harder since this game isn’t just that kind of game were someone wins and the other lose. It is a survival of the fittest and the weaker ones become the prey of the ultimate survivor.



But nonetheless I have to admit that in a way or the other, I am the weakest link, though.



If I could I would just hide away and live my life in the simplest way it could be. But then again, if I did that it would be the most haunted days of my life and if I live yet another year or years that would be the same as living in hell for eternity.



There’s something about that game that kept me playing it over and over. It is one thing to play the game, another thing with whom you play it, and another thing on why you play it. Nonetheless, all the smiles are actually twined with that feeling of hollowness inside your soul begging for something that could fill in the empty spaces.



They say it is hard to live in a world so small that you can no longer move enough.


But I say it is harder to live in a huge world, so huge that eventually you’ll realize you’ve lost yourself. Worse, you’ve lost it in your own world.



Anyway, if losing myself means finding “why-owe-you”… it worth it, though…
That is to my reckoning.


By the way… I’m missing both.


Ciao!!!