Saturday, December 02, 2006

FORCED VOLITION

I stare blankly at my computer screen and all I could do is wonder how I’d ever fallen into such labyrinth of chaotic emotions drowning me to the waves of impeccable reality. I think about it over and over again trying to get in the bottom of it all. Was it part of the Lord’s plan or was it something of my own volition? I let it sink in my mind for a moment but it seems like the most ethereal feeling I’ve ever had. It started with denial to sadness to hopelessness to anger, then back again. I’m reaching for something, for anything… I’m confused and scared at the same time. Nothing seems to make sense as fate unfolds the reasons that makes perfect sense on why things happen naturally.

I stare blankly at my computer screen and all I could ever do is wonder how.