Monday, November 13, 2006

Dare To Be Daniel

I’m feeling awful this time because someone else’s life was ruined because of my terrible visions. Though it wasn’t exactly my fault for the mere fact that I did not do anything bad towards that man, I still feel a bit guilty for having such terrible visions for almost quite sometime, and later did I’ve come to know that his father was confined in the hospital… and that was exactly what I visualized even before it actually happened.


I’m feeling guilty, though, for the mere fact that it was my own volition to actually create that vision in my frame of mind not anticipating that it will actually come true. My visions of his father and the like was so vivid and I feel so guilty for even letting my mind fed me up with such animated castles in the air that eventually turned into vivid reality. I feel guilty for even letting that sink into my mind in the first place.


No! – I’m not saying that I have some kind of supernatural powers or third or fourth eye or something similar with the like. It is just that most of the time I dream or visualize something or even people stranger to me, and later will I come to encounter them and learn that what I’ve seen in my mind actually happened. It is eerie, though.


Of course it frightens me sometimes. It is uncanny not to. But as what Spiderman said – “This is my gift and the same is my curse”.


I pray everything will be alright, though.


Have a blessed week ahead!

Ciao!!!