Thursday, August 31, 2006

Wolves Of Emotions

I feel like I wanted to explode. No one could actually comprehend this feeling that governs the entire empire of my emotions. It is as if fury, frustration, and pressure was mixed in a flask and I drank the entire potion. And now I wanted to vomit it all.
There is this story that is actually annoying me right now. The story goes like this: There was an old teacher who wanted his apprentice to learn about the different emotions in life. He told his apprentice "My son am old but the fight is not yet over. There is a terrible fight going on inside me - a fight between two wolves. One is evil, it represents hate, anger, and jealousy. The other is good, it represents love, forgiveness, and compassion. This same fight inside me is also inside every other person, including you." The apprentice, in his enthausiasm, asked - "Which wolf will then win?"
The old teacher replied - " The one you feed."
I'm afraid I'm actually feeding the evil wolf inside me at this time of my life, since everything seemed to be a labyrinth of gloom, angst, and fury.
For Christ's sake! I'm fed up with all these emotions.
Fear is the one thing that I have tried to deny for so long... and still, until now.
Negative thoughts... away from me!
"Remember the word unto thy servant upon which thou hast caused me to hope. This is my comfort in my affliction for thy word hath quickened me." Psalm 119:49-50 (KJV)