Thursday, August 10, 2006

Javascript

We went to Baclaran today. I did not enjoy. Worse, I have acquired a mild sore throat... heck!
But we had a nice lunch awhile ago courtesy of my dad and that made this day bearable. Food has always been my all time therapy... haha! I'm a self-confessed glutton and my frustration is to gain weight.
If you're wondering about my title... well, its not really the Javascript perse. Um... I mean, the one being programmed on computers... duh! I'm NOT a software engineer. Javascript because right now I'm actually thinking of having my mocha java later, though I'm really not into it because the taste is disgusting like a sting that can scar your tastebuds forever, seriously. Its like your damn wasabe, or your cold sushi, or that chinese foods that suck, or those green veggies mixed with mayo... duh! I'd rather starve!
And at the same time, I'm thinking of a nice plot for my new script.
Put them together... JAVASCRIPT.