Saturday, June 03, 2006

True Lies

"His hands were meant
For different work
And his heart was known
--To none" ----Dan Fogelberg----
(Leader Of The Band)
Do I have to live in a lie just to be true?... am serious with my question!
I can feel within me the joy but it is imprisoned... bounded by insecurities and that heterogenous conglomeration of a different kind of hatred and absurd irritability... where am I to go?
Am torn between my ambition and my dream...
Torn between my priorities and passions...
Torn between my beliefs and perspectives...
Torn between my ego and my pride...
Torn between what I want and what I should be...
Torn between myself and my life...
... Where am I to go?...
Intuition still works but am not responding enough to it. Its like a disease that eats you up to the bones.
Its in my system and I can't get away from it... its more than just a shadow that you cannot run away with.
Tinted glass separates me from myself...
I see myself but I'm not her...
Do I really have to live in a lie just to be true?... coz the truth is not even quite true...
P.S. "If two people are meant for each other, it doesn't mean that they're meant for each other ... Now!" --- Dawson's Creek---
This quote goes with love... same as with life and ambition!
So patience is always a virtue... you can live your ambition... but maybe not at this moment... maybe later or some other time!