Sunday, June 11, 2006

Get Off My Back!

Its like the heaven's wrath and the hell's fury conspired together to govern my thoughts and emotions.
The heterogenous conglomeration of anger, hatred, and guilt is what I feel, just recently.
I feel the darnest feeling a human could ever had...
That fist of fury is still punching my individuality and I can feel it's knocking out blow.
The hatred is eating my flesh up to my bones and it's angst is painful like a sharp blade seeping through.
The guilt is like a disease paralyzing my being... its like being numb but the numbness is unbearable.
I killed my reputation.
I wrecked my character.
Just to get you off my back!
But what the heck do you still want just to leave me alone?!
Do I have to give a damn on the shit that you put on into my life?!
Pity is something I never ever wanted to, but if it worth my riddance from you... fine!... MERCY!!!... are you happy now?!
I could march down to hell and step on the hot coals of it's ground if that would mean meeting the coast of heaven.
And if such things aren't enough...
What the hell are you?... a god?!
You are calling yourself a Christian... but for Christ's sake! You're a hypocrite!
Trying to camouflage pride with humility... sugar-coated "thing"!
You're trying to be nice just for self-exaltation... poor darn dope!
Well, I tell you, I am a Christian but I do give a "damn"... why?... Because am REAL!
Am not trying to please anyone just to gain myself a bigger favor in return.
I'm sick of your plastic image of Jesus!
Don't you feel guilty using the name of your God for your own damn diabolic interests?
Do I have to utter more damn words to make it clearer?!
... Just get off my back! Now!