Saturday, May 20, 2006

Warm Hands... Cold Shoulders...

"Don't judge the book by its cover."
A paradox but true - "Don't judge me cause am not a book... and because you're not even a judge."
I don't know the cycle of the minds of these people... they have the responsibility but they are not giving enough response. And now, they're trying to turn the whole story upside down, portraying that am irresponsible.
Let me tell you (all of you... especially you) something. I know my responsibilities and once I accepted a job... no matter what, I will do it.
Things became complicated because you never dared to reach out.
I was not able to reach out to everybody because I don't have the code.
You hold the codes and you even got mine... it is your big damn responsibility to reach out for me as to everyone. But you failed to do that.
I did not fail you, I was there all the time... even before the time. I stood up over there just as what everybody has expected me to do.
And you never expected me to be there - right?
You thought you could just abolish me and run the whole system. But I've got the guts far more headstrong than what your naked eyes can see. Believe me, am more than what you know - I may even be a threat... so beware of the curtains you're simply bumping with... it might not be a curtain no more but already a wall... that will hurt, ofcourse!
Now am finally decided.
These people with such warm hands but cold shoulders are like Pharisees trying to be Puritans, but their pureness are not genuine.
You're acts and gestures will judge you...
Woe unto you hypocrites!... The modern Pharisees!
Anyways...
I thank God for the answered prayer again... as always.
P.S. So what if the documents are true?!
So what if Jesus was really married to Mary Magdalene?!
So what if there are so many rejected Gospels?... that the Bible is not that accurate?!
I don't care! ... its not that I don't believe them, because in fact, at the back of my mind, am thinking about the probabilities of its reality. It maybe true.
But I already accepted Jesus as my personal Saviour.
I already accepted Him as the Son of God, the one who was redeemed.
The one who has given me Salvation.
Nothing will ever change that... NOT even the TRUTH!