Monday, May 29, 2006

Third Revelation

I wonder why its always in the third sequel of the movie, where most of the main characters die and the most tragic events happen. For instance, in "Matrix" films, in the "Revolution", the characters died. In "Star Wars" series, it was in "The Revenge Of The Sith" where the tragic Darth Vader was born, and again, almost all of the main characters there, died too. Now, in "X-Men 3", a tragic story of power, again happened. I still can't believe, or should I say, I still cannot accept the fact that Professor X is already dead. Though the ending seemed to be "not-the-final-conclusion", because the voice of Professor X was heard in the last scene before the total "lights-on" of the cinema occur, I still feel sorry for Professor X/ Sir Charles Xavier.
But then... where the beginning ends... the end begins.