Thursday, November 03, 2005

INTERNSHIP BLUES : PART 7 (The 10 Days Break)

Everybody @ the FEU Hospital envied my 10 days break. But ofcourse!... imagine... no 26 hrs. duties, no regular duties, no night duties for 10 days. So what's the impact to me?... capital B-O-R-I-N-G!!!...
I miss my work, I miss my "me" as a Medical Technologist. I miss dealing with patients, I miss the wardings, forwardings, the specimen processings... name it!... I miss the yucky smell of stools, the messy routine procedures of urinalysis, I miss the color of the blood...RED!!!
I miss my co-interns, I miss our staffs... who else??? I miss... Uh! um!... everybody! The hospital /laboratory is my life now, it is where I belong now.
4 days to go and I'll be back on track again. My 10 days break will be over and I'm excited to be back... to be back on my "NORMAL" being again.
Now I've realized that vacation is not that all fun... just try to walk on with my shoes, its like this... you've got a 10 days break but your colleagues were not as lucky (should I say that?) as you are, because they have their holiday duties. So you've got no one to hang out with and you just spend all your time surfing the net, blogging, checking your friendster and updating your webpage. You're infront of the computer for about 10 hours everyday... in other words... its boring!!! my computer is my bestfriend @ this moment.
But anyways, as what I've said... 4 days to go and I'll be back on track! Yepee!!!