Sunday, May 01, 2005

Green Forest... Blue Sea... In A Different World

I've found myself in adifferent world of living,
Sinful are the creatures but they're half human, half divine,
Illusions of a child, in his eyes reflect - he is crying,
Love, lies, and sacrifice are all yours and mine.
I walked all alone in the meadows hue,
Greener than it seems but for me its blue,
Then in that forest stood one big unknown tree,
I stare at it, focused at it, my mind was no longer free,
Then suddenly I realized - my mind is a mess!
This is not the only tree, I'm in a forest.
I look at life like that tree in the forest,
I wonder how to pick up all the mess,
My eyes only concentrates in one aspect of my life before,
Not knowing that there are millions of aspects and more.
Then suddenly there's a scene of a blue sea,
Placid as it may seem but cruel and violent - it bothers me,
There's this little well on the shore,
Curious I was, I'm sure that I'm not sure,
I get a pail and I've tried so many times
To transfer all the sea water to that well so fine,
Then I sigh and said - "Well is so little for you Mr. Sea,
The water I put in it goes back to thee!"
I look at heaven and earth's knowledge like that blue sea,
And the little poor well on the shore is me,
I'm trying to accumulate all the water of the sea/of the ocean,
But then I realized i'm just a part of the ocean,
Everything I have goes back to that ocean,
I'm just trying to get a piece of my desired emotion,
I'm trying to accumulate all the knowledge of the world,
But I couldn't and will never understand all the knowledge of the world.
I'm afraid I might loose my all,
I'm afraid I've got nothing to lose anymore,
In this different world everything needs to fall,
But still everybody craves for more.
Some say being different is a sin,
Some say that if you're different you'll never win,
Though I'm an ant in a world of elephants,
I'm going to find my place under the sun.