Sunday, May 29, 2005

CRIME


CRIME
Originally uploaded by dess.
What a debateful philosophy,
Killing one's psychology,
In a world full of mystery,
Hellbound full of misery.

Love is a right,
According to the one who writes,
This book of love we used to know,
The hell with the one who doesn't know!

She's a fair and beautiful unpopular girl,
She wears her hair in a wavy curl,
Fell in love with a highschool superstar lad,
Stupid cupid really hurt her bad.

I told her once - " highschool superstars?!
...trust me, no one will care about them after 5 years of hours."
But then she just smiled at me,
Stupid shit! - don't you believe me?!

A week after, there's a putrid decaying smell near the soccer court,
They've found a dead body - it's the highschool superstar - his name is Kurt,
There's a message beside his body tinted with his blood,
"If you can't fall on me, then no one else can have you cute lad!"

Then I remember her living in a world of philosophy,
That freedom is an act and not just an idea out of psychology,
Just then I realized that its about time,
I could finally say to myself that freedom is a crime!